MEXICAN HOLIDAY PUNCH
Ponche Navideno Get all your ingredients at El Burrito Mercado, itʼs super easy to make!
• Large stock pot
• 1.5 gallons of water
• 1lb of guayabas
• 5 pieces of sliced apple
• 6 two inch pieces of peeled sugar cane
• 8ounces of peeled fresh tamarind
• 3 cinnamon sticks
• 16 ounce total of piloncillo pieces
• Peeled and sliced orange into three pieces
• 3 cloves
• 6 tejocotes (Hawthorne Apples)
(also, you could use a bag of frozen Goya fruit for Ponche)
Add all these items to the water and bring to a boil,gently stir and simmer until all the fruit is soft. Your house will smell delicious, spike with tequila or brandy.